Registrations for the conference are now closed.
The registration fee includes:
- Free transport to and from the Villa Decius (conference venue) for the duration of the conference
- An invitation to the conference opening and keynote session, hosted at the Tempel Synagogue in Kazimierz (3 September)
- Access to all conference panel sessions and presentations (3-7 September)
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception at Wielopolski Palace, hosted by the City of Krakow (3 September)
- All lunches and tea breaks for the duration of the conference
- A choice of free afternoon study visits to Kazimierz or the Old Town, ending with a special visit to the Galicia Jewish Museum. (5 September)
- Exclusive access to specially designed pre/post conference tours organised by the Galicia Jewish Museum.
- Plus more to be announced!
- Earlybird Rate: £235 per person
- Junior Researcher Rate: £180* per person
- Full Rate (applicable after 27 June earlybird deadline): £285 per person
- Special Rate: for locally based delegates (Poland), or members of the following partner organisations – Future for Religious Heritage, AEPJ, Regional Studies Association, Center for Jewish Art: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. For details on the special rate, please email email@example.com.
*Please note that registration fees are ‘per person’. If you are presenting a paper with a co-author, and both authors are attending, both are required to register for the conference.
*Junior Researcher Rate is applicable to those studying for their PhD or engaged in postgraduate education in academia or toward a qualification in the public sector. You may be required to provide a letter from your supervisor/institution to confirm your status.
You may also be interested in…