A friendly reminder to those that are attending the Conference that the early-bird discount expires on 11th June! To register for the conference, please click here.
The Conference fee includes:
- Free transport to and from the Villa Decius (conference venue) for the duration of the conference
- An invitation to the conference opening and keynote session, hosted at the Tempel Synagogue in Kazimierz (3 September)
- Access to all conference panel sessions and presentations (3-7 September)
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception at Wielopolski Palace, hosted by the City of Krakow (3 September)
- All lunches and tea breaks for the duration of the conference
- A choice of free afternoon study visits to Kazimierz or the Old Town, ending with a special visit to the Galicia Jewish Museum. (5 September)
- Exclusive discount and access to specially designed pre/post conference tours organised by the Galicia Jewish Museum.
Don’t forget to check out the conference programme and start planning your schedule!