We are delighted to announce the outline programme for Urban Jewish Heritage: Presence and Absence, which gives an overview of some of the activities that will take place during the conference.
Over the coming weeks we have many more exciting programme additions to announce, including details about the venue for our conference opening, keynote speakers, study visits, post conference tours, evening activities, and of course, details of the session themes and presentations. Sign up to our blog at the bottom of this web page to be kept up to date with all the latest developments.
Click here to visit our programme page, and see the outline programme (opens in new window).
Registrations for the conference will open at the end of April, and delegates can take advantage of an earlybird discount until 11 June.
The registration fee includes:
- Free transport to and from the Villa Decius (conference venue) for the duration of the conference
- An invitation to the conference opening and keynote session, hosted at the Tempel Synagogue in Kazimierz (3 September)
- Access to all conference panel sessions and presentations (3-7 September)
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception at Wielopolski Palace, hosted by the City of Krakow (3 September)
- All lunches and tea breaks for the duration of the conference
- A choice of free afternoon study visits to Kazimierz or the Old Town, ending with a special visit to the Galicia Jewish Museum. (5 September)
- Exclusive access to a special discounted price for pre/post conference tours (full details to be announced)
- Plus more to be announced!
- Earlybird Rate (deadline 11 June): £235
- Junior Researcher Rate: £180
- Full Rate (applicable after 11 June earlybird deadline): £285
If you have any questions, please do get in touch.